Terms & Conditions for Team Optimists “For your Financial Health” Training Event
- Bookings for the event will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings will be acknowledged by email on receipt of the booking form.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the prices listed are correct, mistakes may sometimes be made. If a mistake is discovered in the price of the event that you have booked, we will tell you and give you the option of either reconfirming your booking at the correct price or cancelling your booking. In this instance, if we are unable to contact you or we receive no reply from you, your booking will be cancelled.
- Team Optimists reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company.
- If the course is fully booked we are able to add you to a waiting list.
- Attendance will be via advance bookings.
- Joining instructions will be sent to you 2 weeks before the event and with your invoice. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
- Cancellations within three weeks of the event will result in a forfeit of all fees. However, substitution of delegates will be allowed. A refund will only be given in exceptional circumstances and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Delegates may not undertake any sales, marketing or promotional activity for a commercial organisation as part of their delegate package.
- Team Optimists reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
Team Optimists Cancellation of Events
- Team Optimists reserves the right to amend or cancel the event including the time, date or published prices. Changes to prices, times and dates will be advised before the event or start date and any event already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.
- As an event may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to its start date, we recommend that delegates do not make travel or accommodation arrangements before this time. Any travel or accommodation costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility. Team Optimists do not accept any liability for reimbursement of any costs incurred whatsoever in relation to its events or training courses.
- If the event is been cancelled, delegates will be given a refund.
Delegate Cancellation of Events
- If the event is cancelled within 2 weeks of the start date no refund or credit note will be supplied. However, substitutions are permitted.
- Team Optimists aims to ensure that its events are accessible to all. If you have any specific needs, please advise us at the earliest possible time and we will contact you to discuss your requirements. Specific requirements will be shared with the event venue.
Photography/Media at Events & Training Courses
- Team Optimists may from time to time photograph/film its event. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image/video to be used on any Team Optimists promotional material, publications or recording. If you do not wish your photograph to be published or to be recorded, please inform us at the time of making your booking. Please be aware that we do encourage the use of social media at our event and so we do not accept responsibility for other delegates at the event posting photographs to social media or sharing them with third parties.
Service & Changes to the Course
- Team Optimists will take all reasonable steps to ensure provision of a high-quality service at the event but will not guarantee that the provision of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Team Optimists places particular importance on the service provided to all customers. Should the applicant be dissatisfied with the service provision or the information provided they can address their concerns in writing to Team Optimists. Please see the SLCC Complaints Procedure for more information.
- Team Optimists will seek to deliver the event in accordance with the description set out within its marketing material. However, there may be situations in which it is desirable or necessary for the Team Optimists to make changes in course provision, either before or after booking. The Team Optimists therefore reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the content, delivery and agenda of the event.
- Agreeing to the terms means that you will receive communication from Team Optimists regarding the event.